Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday April 23, 2009


Today I thought a mini skirt and sandals was appropriate to wear, seeing that we are now having legit Texas weather.
I got this skirt in the kid's section and on clearance- the two places you buy stuff thinking no one else will have it, right? Wrong! I have seen a couple girls at my school wearing it already and they looked adorable in it. So getting dressed this morning I was like "Oo, man. I've got to look as cute as they did in it." P.S. To the two girls that own this skirt, if you ever read this, I praise ya'lls sense of fashion. I admire the effort you put into it every single day when I see you in the hallways and when ever I think my wardrobe choice is too bold, I'll see one of you in the halls and be like ahh and I feel more at ease . Keep up the good work please!
Skirt: Old Navy, Kid's section
Top: Sister's closet
Shoes: Stein Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment