Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank you, Friend

Story time...
I went through kind of a "fashion depression" and didn't feel like blogging for almost two weeks. But yesterday I finally started again. I wasn't fully convinced I had my "fashion mojo" back but this morning my lovely friend and I were talking and the subject of my blog came up. She complimented what I posted yesterday and I was like "Dude, I havn't posted anything in two weeks. How did you know to look?!" Turns out she logs on every day!! She was the first one I let see my blog when I started it and even after two weeks of nothing new she still is dedicated enough to log on every day.
I won't name names or anything because she knows who she is ;) but I just want to thank her for all her support she gives me every day and for giving me "fashion mojo" back.

No comments:

Post a Comment