Friday, January 1, 2010

Game Over.

Emma and I had a photo shoot downtown. Now normally I can hold a serious face for a good amount of time, but not today. Also, it was 38 degrees outside and we had no where do outfit changes. The combination of the three of these made for an interesting photo shoot...
Oh and my inspirations... Audry Hepburn. But she's pretty much my inspiration for waking up in the morning.



Okay so one thing. I'm an aspiring to be in the fashion business. NOT a cosmetician. Please ignore the make-up and hair. Focus on the clothes until further notice.
The Red Lip Stick (Opulent Red, Estee Lauder) was a surprise. I found it in my pocket in the middle of the shoot and used my reflection in my car window as a mirror.

It was really Emma's fault I couldn't stop giggling.















Awww look. She can model too! (This is Emma my photographer; http://www.thestylesnapshot.com/)












That was our last photo shoot of 2009!
Hello 2010.
XOXO
Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment