Monday, December 28, 2009

My Ears Are Burning with Your Wrath and Brainless Captivity












Dress: Urban Outfitters, self tailored
Tights: NY&C
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Christmas Present from My Little Sister
Clutch: Target
So if you love love love my blog please visit http://www.thestylesnapshot.blogspot.com/
Em is my best best best friend and a new blogger.
All the ah-mazing pictures and spreads you see on my blog are the work of Little Miss Emmie :)
She is the most talented photographer I know and I wouldn't trust anyone else to take my pictures.
Some Saturdays we have three hour photo shoots and this girl will take 1000 pictures and I won't even ask to see one. I completely trust her to make sure I don't look like a complete idiot :)
She's not just my photographer. She's my sister. [Just not blood related ;) ] We are stranded in Suburbia all alone. But her friendship helps me keep my sanity. We have sleepovers and stay up to see the sun rise because we always have so much to talk about. Everything from the latest Vogue issue to gossip about models to watching all the designers latest runway shows and awing over them... We do it all together. I'd be lost with out her. She supports my blogging and love for fashion more than anyone else on planet earth.

2 comments:

  1. ohh my gawddd. well miss sammie burns is the sweetest/most adorable person alive, especially in her little audrey-hepburn-esque dress and i just love her to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you love you love you love you.
    oh wait just wanted to say I LOVE YOU.
    k sweet(:

    ReplyDelete