Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fashion Show! PartII

Here's some close ups of the denim jacket I made. I went with a military theme for my design.

I've always wanted my name on the inside of some ones clothing!

A popped collar and trimming on the shoulders give the jacket a masculine feel.


I wore tall gray knit socks under grungy boots. I thought it followed the whole military theme and stood out among the typical stilettos that are usually worn with skirts.
Now I understand why in all the pictures of models back stage at runway shows are always wearing the biggest smiles. It was so much fun, I couldn't help smiling!

The jacket had such a masculine feel to it, I decided to pair it with a floral tulle skirt. The contrast between the masculine jacket and the girly skirt really worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment