Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Matters

Any one with sisters knows how annoying it is to go in your closet and the ONE shirt you had your heart set on wearing is MIA because your sibling "borrowed" it. Believe me this happens on a daily basis at my house. However this time, I couldn't even bring my self to get mad. I was too stinkin proud! I mean look how freakin cute she is? If shes showing interest in finding her own personal style and breaking out of the middle school fads (I'm guess they look something like Sperry's with Abercrombie t shirts, you know that whole walking billboard look that we all used to achieve) then who am I to condemn it??
My J. Crew Polo. My Mocciano Cardigan. My bermuda short ( I grew out of those along time ago). And a necklace I will defiantly be stealing from her sometime in the near future.



Oh and my vintage bow to complete the look:)




Puppy!



Me: Okay now stick a pose! for real.
Regan: [look for yourself....]


XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment