Saturday, August 28, 2010

Flippin' Your Fins You Don't Get Too Far


With Halloween just around the corner I'm starting to think about what I'm going to be this year. Yes that's right I'M NOT TOO OLD TO DRESS UP. Halloween is my favorite holiday solely for that purpose. Who doesn't want to pretend to be someone else for a night?

Here's some costume ideas that I quickly sketched....

The Queen of Hearts
from Alice In Wonderland




A Mermaid





Aphrodite the Goddess of Love

(Yes Aphrodite is naked in the painting if you're familiar with the Birth of Venus by Alessandro Botticelli, but if Aphrodite wore clothes this is what she would wear in my mind)


Click here to see the Birth of Venus:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzrhbxorWL1qb7de8.jpg
Unfortunately Halloween is only one night a year-
So which of the three should I be??

1 comment:

  1. Oh.
    My.
    Gosh.

    You are incredible - I don't know how many times I can tell you that.!?
    The last one is incredibly gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete