Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to Reality...

School is back in session! Senior year here I come!
Its weird going to school and not seeing the upper class men and admiring and awing over their wardrobes. How I miss their fabulous sense of style! Em and I are all alone now but were stepping it up this year. Emma is officially addicted to second hand clothes because she, like most fashion-conscience girls on this planet, hate the idea that someone else might show up on the first day of school in the exact same outfit as you. I must say it was quite entertaining to watch what everyone way buying in the BP department at Nordstrom's this back-to-school season. Three girls in a row would come in, buy the exact same shirt, and declare it was their first day of school outfit. Oops!
Well anyways... My mom snapped a couple pictures as I was walking out the door. Excuse the horrible photographs it was still dark out when I left! Its sad when your up an hour before the sun.
My tired little brother waking up for his first day of kindergarten.
He gives the best hugs! And my sister in the background...
My other sister and I being silly.
I guess it was too early for her to make a funny face.
"Okay Samantha now pose seriously!" That's something I'm not very good at doing Mom.
Dress: F21 ( this is the comfiest dress and it was only $13 but the shoulders and close fit make it look so chic!)
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Bag: Secret (My new OBSESSION. A quilted bag is always stylish and is a classic bag that will last forever, but i got one in a nude- one of falls new trends- so this along with the studs make it more of a statement piece)
Shoes: Steve Madden, DSW (My second new OBSESSION. The cost an arm and leg but they will so be worth it!)


Hope everyone found the perfect back to school outfit & to all the friends in college I miss you guys dearly!
XOXO
Sammie

1 comment:

  1. you look adorable! I love the nude colored bag :) and your brother is such a cutie!!

    love you girl!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete