Friday, July 9, 2010

Birthday Dinner

All my friends- with the exception of about two- HATE dressing up. But it was my birthday and I told them dress code was a dress and heels, and if they didnt follow they weren't coming. And, being the good friends they are, followed the dress code, but not without massive amouts of groans and complaining about how much their feet hurt. I love to watch other people suffer for my own pleasure:) Muhahhaha.
The group before we went on a progressive dinner.


My wonderful sister spent an hour making sure no two presents were wrapped in the same paper. Gotta love her<3>










My camera shy sister...
Wish my SCAD girls could have been there <3


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could've been there, too! you look gorgeous, looks like you all had an amazing time :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete