Sunday, May 16, 2010

You Can Grow Flowers From Where Dirt Used To Be

Soooo Em found a shack that doesn't have a fence around it so we decided to go take pictures by it. Except when we got there neither of us had the desire to come with in ten feet of the place. It looked like a breeding spot for hobos. And were pretty sure there was one watching out of that second story window. Suburbia's finest.
So we did the best we could to get the shack in the picture while staying close enough to civilization.


"Are you kidding me?! I'm NOT going in there!"








Weeds.




Half way through the shoot Emma's camera battery died. But it was okay because she had a spare in her camera bag. Today we learned that a spare battery is only good if the spare is charged.









Ps. There wasn't really any hobos in the shack at ten in the morning. We were safe but too chicken to go in the shack because the inside was all torn up. Plus it was really muddy and we didn't wanna get our shoes dirty. But still. I wouldn't suggest going after dark...
Kate Nash. Merry Happy.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Where did you get that dress? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got it from Nordstroms in the B.P. department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee that song!

    And I wanna go with you girls one time.!
    But I won't be in the pictures, i'll just take them
    :)

    ReplyDelete