Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Every Time It Rains I Know It's Good To Feel Alive


Valentines Day is almost here. That means I can wear all the PINK I want!

So all of you that are worried about being lonely tomorrow I have a cure that can fix all sorrow and broken hearts. What is this ah-MAZING remedy you ask? Well in case you cant guess... Its fashion.
Yes, fashion cures everything. If a man cant make you happy, I promise beautiful clothes will. They're always there for you and will never leave your side. And they always compliment your natural beauty and make you feel pretty. Always.


Red Roses. Can you say 'cliche' ??

I usually avoid taking pictures in front of my house, not for privacy reasons, but for the mere fact that i try not to embrace the idea of being stuck in Suburbia. But this week is one of the worst weeks all year because I'm CONSTANTLY logging on to style.com to check all the fall collections posted. So while Marc Jacobs and Max Azira are launching beautiful collections on the best known runway in America, I'm stuck here. In Suburbia. Yay...
So while all the single people in the world decide not to get out of bed tomorrow, I think I'll take part in their mourning. Not because I'm single and I hate Valentines Day, but because I'm sitting at home while the rest of the fashion world is oo-ing and ah-ing over all the ah-mazing collections being revealed.
Its okay. I'm their in spirit.
Yours Truly,
Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment