Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cigarettes and Lavendar Perfume

My sister got me this necklace for Christmas last year because she thought it looked like a Juicy Couture necklace. But its really a $6 replica from Claire's. Oh they learn so young...




I wasn't kidding when I told you these boots were my new obsession. I wore them to school all day for the first time, During class I would just sit there and admire them and while I did I came up with a plot: When I graduate and get accepted to a fashion school in NY (hopefully!!), the day I move into my apartment I'm going to wear these boots, and braid my hair in pigtails, and wear multiple layers of plaid, all while blasting my Taylor Swift CD. Oh my roommates are gonna love me...

Story time! Okay so this sweater, my great grandmother hand knit it for my grandma when she was my age. She was a talented knitter and made several great pieces of clothing throughout her life, and now that she's passed away, I am the proud owner of two of them.
Except I'm having a hard time getting the scent of cigarette smoke and violent lavender perfume out...
Dress: Target
Sweater: Inheritance
Boots: Penny Loves Kenny
Necklace: Claire's
Belt: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. You're adorable. And that sweater is beautiful, it makes me want to learn to knit.

    ReplyDelete