Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday May 6, 2009











Okay today I got a wide range of reactions from this outfit: I was walking down the hall with my friend- who tells me how cute I look every day- asked if her telling me I look cute every day gets repetitive. Ironically, as we walked down the hall I was stopped three times to be told how cute I looked. I was all smiles for like the next ten minuets. My friend said to me if she had a dollar every time someone said that to me she'd be rich. Haha!
But truth be told, getting compliments makes my day. I don't need a dollar every time someone gives me one either. No amount of money could satisfy the way a meaningful and sincere compliment does. They just make my day!
...However, later, I was made fun of for wearing my skirt so high. I got a lot of funny looks and stares throughout the day too. But, hey, what can you do- its only Texas! Most people can appreciate good fashion when they see it (like the people I mentioned earlier :]), but then others just don't. Its okay. We all know that deep down inside everyone wants to be a fashionista!
Top: American Eagle Outfitters
Skirt: Nordstrom's
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment